Sunday, September 23, 2007

Come On Down!

And we have a winner!

Would the reader from Singapore who popped in via a Google Reader link please raise their hand? (Sorry, my stat counter doesn't give me more information other than an IP address and I presume you wouldn't want that flashed around Bloggityville!) Here's a big bunch of cyber balloons!

Congratulations! You have the somewhat dubious distinction of being the 10,000th reader of Lizzie's Home. If you feel obliged, email or leave a comment so I have a name to put to the stat!

And for everyone else, thankyou so much for being so supportive and welcoming as I backed the moving truck into the cul-de-sac that is Bloggityville. Yep that's me. Hi! I'm the one with the loud children, LOL.

(And I only 'babysat' the stat counter for forty minutes waiting for the 10,000th reader to pop in! If you live in Independence, Missouri, and came via a link from Tales From The Scales, you missed out by a smidgeon!)

Cheers,
Lizzie

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails