Sunday, January 6, 2008

Weight Loss...Take 3145


Well. Nothing like a quick burn on a BMI calculator to make you feel horrid!

I'm now about 20kg or around 44lbs overweight. Somewhere around 3kg/6.5lbs ago I officially moved up from the 'overweight' to the 'obese' category for my height on the BMI scale. Yeah I know, BMI isn't the best indicator for progress - yada yada. But obese? I knew I was gaining weight again but now I just feel as though I've been run over by a train :(

I've gone on and on about my plans to lose weight before - just see the 'Weight Loss' label in the archives box. No need to recount reasons A, B or C for why I need to lose weight or how hard it is to lose weight or why my family history dictates I should lose weight. It's all been said before. But sheesh!

I need to think some more on this. Every other time I've joined a weight loss challenge online, or posted my grand diet plans here, or inserted purdy little weight loss progress boxes, I've failed. So the itty bitty ticker in the 'Meet Lizzie' section is about all the frills and whistles I'll bother putting up this time around. Small enough not to be intrusive and large enough to remind me not to blog with a bar of chocolate beside me. I am, however, considering joining the Live Well Wednesday gals, if for no other reason than because I like the CWO column anyway, LOL.

Gosh I wish I was born with oodles of willpower, sigh.

Cheers,
Lizzie

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails