Monday, January 14, 2008

*Sob!* iPod Woes (Help!)

My right arm, my permanently-attached-to-sides-of-head iPod Nano has died.

The click wheel just stopped working. The screen is frozen on the second menu (the one that has Playlists, Artists, Albums etc). I am hyperventilating. This happened once before and I managed to solve it by plugging into iTunes and resetting it. This time, despite being plugged in, iTunes isn't even loading (it usually does this automatically). So I can't even reset it that way. Whatever the Hold button (at the top) is meant to do, that isn't working either (at this stage I'm pressing everything and praying).

Does anyone have any advice? There's ZIP response. I have 600 odd songs (and many podcasts I'm yet to listen to) on that thing and it is the only thing that makes housework bearable...

Help. Me. Please.

Edited to add: (*Blush*) I followed the first link listed on a Google search entitled 'panic, iPod, frozen, help!' (okay, not really, it was just 'iPod frozen' but I was calling out 'HELP!' and I was panicking, so it was almost the same thing...) and a few tense moments later, Mini Me was revived. I didn't even need to re-sync. Phew. And yes, I am that attached to my iPod...LOL

Cheers,
Lizzie

2 comments:

nbeltane said...

this has happened to me too lizzie.. i was the same googled it and got it working again...

Nicole

Scattered Mom said...

Hmm...maybe you need to read my post "Care and Feeding of Tech Addicted Teens....." LOLOL. :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails