Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lizzie's Link Love ~ January 22


Gosh, I'm on a roll. I'm absolutely certain I won't be able to sustain this level of posting (two or three posts per day) once school starts again next week. Until then, store up your Lizzie-o-Rama because I can't guarantee I'll be this forthcoming in February!

It's been a few weeks since I've done a Link Love post too, so here it is. Enjoy.

Want to know how to do cool things like ©, ®, Â, µ, ƒ, £, æ, †, É, c, ♀, ♣, ♪ and ╥? (Oh, that was so much fun, LOL) Then check out these links to ALT Code 'cheat sheets'. There's this one and this one. Use the number pad on the right hand side of your keyboard.

Wanna drool your way through a home tour? Check out HGTV's Dream Home 2008. Last year's, the Colorado ski lodge - oh my word, how I longed to pack up my family and you know, get a green card, then move over there and somehow become a US citizen just so I could enter that competition, LOL. I must have taken the online tour three times! I don't get HGTV where I am (though our pay TV (cable) stations might - we don't have pay TV at home though) so I only get to drool onto my keyboard and not onto the floor in front of the TV :) Must admit, I like last year's home better. Apart from that fact that I don't, you know, ski, every single other thing about that home was exactly as I'd have it if I had a bajillion bucks and was building my own. Every single thing! Swoon.

SAHMmy Says put out a list of 100 Tips To Clean And Organize Your Home earlier this month. My kids particularly need to take to heart numbers 8, 16 and 67, while I need to concentrate on number 29 (ahem!) and number 41. Good stuff.

Aussie Bloggers Forum and Aussie Bloggers Blog. Go check them out, even if you aren't Aussie - I've already asked about eleventy-four really dumb questions and they've all be answered. And so darn quickly, too! What do you blogging admin people do for fun? LOL.

I'm also going to re-recommend dropping into Frugal Abundance site, the Frugal Abundance Blog and the new version of Hillbilly Housewife. Love these sites.

That's it for this week - have some clickety fun!

Cheers,
Lizzie

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails