Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Hubs, The Artiste ~ Episode 2

I'm just having a bit of a play around tonight, adding in a couple of new things showcasing my very talented (and insistent!) Hubs' photography. After adding the widget thingy in the right sidebar he asked me to 'start a blog to ask people what they think of the widget' - I eventually figured out he meant 'post', not 'blog', LOL. So I thought I'd go one step further and found a poll widget online. Join in if you like, but if you don't want to, that's cool too :)



(Hubs - happy now? LOL)

Also, feel free to comment. Hubs is strongly suggesting I move the widget up to prime blog real estate directly at the top of either sidebar. I'm trying to distract him :P


Update: After much prodding and holding backrubs for ransom, Hubs finally convinced me to move the widget up the page a bit. He wanted it in Numero Uno position in the right sidebar. Nice try hon!

Cheers,
Lizzie

4 comments:

Jthemilker said...

You are right - he is VERY talented! I love the colors. Assuming those are your kiddos - they are BEAUTIFUL! The lions were my favorite tho. Thanks for sharing.

Lizzie said...

Yes, those are my offspring :) The widget is only showing a small collection of the shots on his RedBubble page though, so clicking on the logo above the widget will take you to the full spread. Apparently if you click on the images as they pop up it takes you to that image only on RedBubble and then you have to click on Hubs' username to get the full span of his photos - takes longer that way.

We were just joking about charging him ad space...LOL.

Cheers,
Lizzie

Anonymous said...

The photos are beautiful! I found your blog through "Flying in Australia" and read it every day, it's great. (Just a suggestion -- the photo widget is a long way down the page, maybe it should be up a bit higher.) My favourite photo is "Windswept".
Regards,
Stacey NSW

Lizzie said...

Thanks for the comment Stacey :) I've pushed it up a bit further halfway through the poll, LOL.

I also love Windswept. Hubs takes some great shots, but then, I AM biased :)

Cheers,
Lizzie

Related Posts with Thumbnails