Monday, November 26, 2007

Bloggy Potterings

Bear with me folks - I've been playing around with the site tonight, updating the header and just generally clearing things out. I'm still not satisfied with the 'whiteness' so expect that to change sometime soon, though to what I'm not sure yet, LOL.

Special thanks go to Sue at Country Manor Graphics for the linkware images that went into the header image. Sue also has a family blog, Our Country Cottage. Also thanks to my very patient (though supremely exasperated!) Hubs for putting up with my endless questions about the various elements of Photoshop. Oh, and hat tip goes to friend Emlyn who guided me through the plainly-obvious-to-him HTML whatsit where I needed to add the header code.

Cheers,
Lizzie

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails