Monday, November 19, 2007

Favourite Memes?

Hands up - what are your favourite Memes?

I'm looking to fill out spots on Monday, Thursday and Friday. I'm drawing a blank. If you participate in, or know of a Meme on those days, shout out. I don't really want to have more than two on any given day so Tuesday and Wednesday are out. Everything seems to hit on a Monday in Bloggityville, LOL.

Can you tell yet that I'm hanging out for the day (after Christmas, at least) that I'll be able to bloggity-blog to my heart's content? I'm already lining up things to talk about!

Cheers,
Lizzie

4 comments:

Scattered Mom said...

Hey, I just got tagged, and so I'm tagging YOU for a Meme! :P Maybe that will help a bit.

Lizzie said...

Auughh...not exactly what I meant, but okay! LOL. Gimme a couple of days at least. That raging headache you describe re the lillies? My life right now. The Big Guy Upstairs' inside joke I think...

Cheers,
Lizzie

Jthemilker said...

I always try to do Blessings Mondays over at amazinggrazefarm.blogspot.com

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Thursday thirteens is great fun .I find a lot of interesting stuff and blogs doing it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails