Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Medication, STAT!

Cute Colors)

There is a very real possibility that I'll soon have to completely re-evaluate how, and how often, I blog. I've basically dug myself into a rather deep hole, other commitments-wise, and I'm trying madly to climb out. It's not going well. I've just discovered the actual depth of this hole today, LOL, and it ain't pretty :P

I'm going to have to get strict with myself. Half an hour of blogging a day, period. And that half an hour will have to be slotted in while eating lunch or right before bed, sigh. I don't want to do this, LOL.

Cheers,
Lizzie

2 comments:

mummifiedx5 said...

Half an hour??!! Good luck!! LOL

Lizzie said...

I KNOW!!!

It would only be for the next four or five weeks. Honestly, I shouldn't be blogging so much anyway but these next few weeks are going to be HORRID. Oh, and Hubs got accepted into that much-more-major training course which starts November 22 and lasts for a month. He'll be in the city training every weekday for the first three weeks then away (staying in accomodation) for the fourth week, which also happens to be over Miss Moo's birthday. So he won't be home for that. And this particular course will need a LOT of extra support from This Little Stressed Wife, LOL. It's a pretty big deal. He will simply not be available for anything (Christmas shopping, anything that requires more brain power than eating, all that kind of stuff, LOL) through till December 22. Then we're heading to the inlaws for Christmas. Which means I also have to plan and pack for a trip in that last week...

(*hyperventilates*)

Cheers,
Lizzie

Related Posts with Thumbnails