Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Free Stuff!

Country Patch Collections)

I discovered a new blog while perusing the Menu Plan Monday participants this week - Teaching Dilligently, written by 'Aussie-in-America' Stacy. In one of Stacy's previous entries (I believe it was Sept 12th) she mentions some free e-books available over at the Living On A Dime website. I thought I'd missed the boat, with Stacy mentioning the links would be removed on Saturday (ie, Sept 15th). I headed over anyway last night (Oct 2nd) and was happy to see the links were all still up. As I write this now, they're still available here. But hop to it, because I have no idea how much longer they'll be there.

There's some really good stuff up - one I was particularly interested in was BiblicalWomanhood.com's Crystal Paine and her Simple Tips For Getting Organized, which is 32 pages. Another, Organized Kidz, by Debbie at OrganizedTimes.com is a whopping 132 pages and filled with all sorts of useful stuff.

You don't need to sign up for the free newsletter to access the free e-books (just scroll down past the sign-up square), but from what I hear the newsletter itself is filled with some neat stuff too :)

Happy reading!

Cheers,
Lizzie

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails