Friday, October 5, 2007

Cleaning Out Lizzie's Attic

Cute Colors)

I have a folder in my Favourites list where I toss in interesting blog posts and articles I come across online, in order to peruse in depth later on. Thought some of these might be helpful to you folk as well :)

Can You Live on $50 a Week? by Kristy Howard at The Homemaker's Cottage. There's some good grass roots money saving advice here. Also, check out the other articles on Frugal Living and Homemaking. Kristy also has a blog which I've recently begun reading.

Homemaking - Getting Started by Lydia Sherman at Homeliving. Mrs Sherman has some lovely posts on her site, including this one which I've included in my Home Management Binder. She also wrote Taking Time to Reflect which includes a list designed to help you figure out if you really have the time to work outside of the home. Gulp.

Making Your Bedroom Beautiful by Julie Fink at House Beautiful. In light of today's mad cleaning scramble in our main bedroom, this one is good timing for me! Mrs Fink also writes at her other blog, Living By Grace.

And finally...

Control Your Pantry Mess for Under $30 by Maria Eckersley over at MeckMom.com. I totally want to do this to my own pantry :P This site is a veritable goldmine for organizing tips. And if you like Halloween parties, Maria has just completed a series on planning a Wanda Witch Party. What's a Wanda Witch Party? LOL. Swing over and check it out.

Cheers,
Lizzie

1 comments:

Kelley said...

Hi Lizzie,

Thanks for the links, I have saved them for later cause my Boo looks like pulling an all nighter again tonight.....

Nice blog. Will have a bit of a wander around....

Related Posts with Thumbnails