Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oh Yeah, It's A Chest Cold All Right

I am dying. A slow, miserable death involving a wracking cough (severe enough to rattle one's brain and strain stomach muscles), cold sweats and green phlegm. I can't remember if having green phlegm is good or bad. At this point I don't care.

Last night most of my muscles started screaming in frustration - I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. Standing up for more than five minutes actually hurt. And then this morning, before I'd even sat up, I knew it was going to be a horrible day. And so far? Spot on. So not only do we all have to endure the heat but I'm also running on about an eighth of a tank, energy-wise. This afternoon we're going to drag out our old best friend - Pixar.

And I'm not even going to feel guilty about it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails