Friday, January 23, 2009

Lizzie's Link Love


Woohoo! Time to clear out the Link Love folder!

Craft Table For 4 (Ikea Hacker) - I so badly want to do this. So. Very. Badly...

Small Space Solutions: Kitchen Pantry (Small Notebook) - Be still my beating heart! Does this not make you want to go buy glass jars right this second?

Days Of The Week Tags (Living Locurto) - Everyone now and then I stumble across an idea so blindingly obvious it makes my brain hurt. This is one of those times.

24 Tips To Becoming An Early Riser (Life Remix) - For those amongst us struggling to make the most of the morning hours. Like me.

If My Life Was Any More Humourous, It Could Be A Sitcom (Mom To The Screaming Masses) - Sometimes the best way to feel good about your own life is to laugh uproariously at someone else's ironies, LOL. A couple of months old, but totally awesome.

Cindy's Porch (the entire site) - Have you seen this yet? This has been a fave for ages.

Happy clickin'!

3 comments:

june cleaver said...

I just popped over to say "Welcome to blogspot!" Blogspot sends me updates to all non-Americans that are on this site and I have to come over and say hello and be nice.

Seriously, this is very hard for me because I am not always nice.

Blogspot really didn't tell me that you were here, they actually don't talk to me much, especially since I crashed their site by downloading so many pictures of hot men on my site... but whatever, we'll let the courts decide who is to blame on that one.

Anyway-I clicked on your old site and it sent me here.

Welcome to the neighborhood... don't answer the door if anyone with the words "big boobs" or "hot rod" in their title comes knocking.

Cheers!

Lizzie said...

LOL - I've had a rotten night of sleep so this was lovely to wake up to. Question though - do you regularly have to fend off the 'b**bs' and 'hot rod' folk? :P

june cleaver said...

nah... a girl can hope though right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails