Saturday, August 4, 2007

Smart Habits Saturday ~ August 4

My Smart Habits for this week are fairly simple:

1. Make this coming week's menu, incorporating more vegies in. Then execute it - consistently!
2. Shop for groceries on Monday with a budget in mind (I need to concentrate on this!)
3. Put in an hour's worth of decluttering in both the 4th bedroom and the main bedroom.
4. Finish that last assignment!
5. Handwrite two letters - one a thankyou note to family we stayed with on our recent trip away and the second to my sister, using my new letter writing set.

Next week I'll be back with an update on the above Habits, and a new list. I'm limiting myself to just five a week, LOL. Oh, the pressure! Some weeks will have 'carry-overs' from previous weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well with their own Habits :)

For more information about Smart Habits Saturday, head on over to The Lazy Organizer.

Cheers,
Lizzie

8 comments:

Mrs. Organic said...

Great goal to have a menu. If you need an easy, delicious veggie recipe head over to my SHS post.

Best wishes this week with your habits.

A Juggling Mum said...

Hi Lizzie,

I haven't had much time to drop in here lately, so was happy to see your SHS post today :)

You have some great habits to work on for the week :)

Talk to you soon,

Rachel xxx
A Juggling Mum
http://jugglingmum.blogspt.com

~Amber~ said...

If you need some help with your menu planning habit, check out Menu Plan Monday over at http://orgjunkie.blogspot.com/

I've been getting some good recipe ideas from the other participants there, and since I blog my menu plan and Hubby reads my blog, he's holding me to the plan much better than I ever could.

Rebecca said...

Good luck with your habits this week, esp menu planning. That's something that I struggle much with.

The Lazy Organizer said...

Good luck with your menus. I don't know if I'll ever get good at meal planning!

toddler said...

I too find that Menu Monday helps me get organized on the dinner front........there are also some great recipes there. I am working on healthy nutritious breakfasts this week. Good luck

Lizzie said...

I've been doing Menu Plan Monday for a couple of months now and though I love to make a plan, its the execution of that plan that usually trips me up! But I am getting better...

Cheers,
Lizzie

Tersa said...

Good luck! I like to make a list of the things we want to eat, go buy the stuff and then we can choose what we are in the mood for. I think we'd do that even if I decided what to eat each day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails