Thursday, March 6, 2008

Lost? Well Time Travel Will Do That To You

Lost is on. Desmond and Sayid have arrived on the boat and Desmond is having flashbacks/flash-forwards (can anyone even tell anymore?) to his army days. So we’re behind the States, obviously.

Okay, TIME TRAVEL? Come on.

I still love Lost though. I used to be a completely addicted to television and sometime around May or June of last year gave probably half of my TV time away. Lost is one of the shows which stuck around.

There’s a rumour going around that they’ll end it after season five, possibly six. I hope they wrap the ends up neatly. Like Friends. The Friends finale was packaged tight as a drum. And I love me some neat endings.

Somehow though, with Lost I don’t think that will happen.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails