Monday, March 17, 2008

Heat Wave Rave 2008 ~ Day 15

Um, hello? It’s just a wee bit warm down here, and I’m over it already, okay? Turn it off.

Day FIFTEEN of above 35ºC (95ºF) weather folks. Yesterday (Day 14) it got back up to 40ºC (104ºF). Today, we’re supposed to reach 39ºC (102ºF).

But…but…. (I can hardly believe I’m finally typing the words…)

Tomorrow, we’re in for just 30ºC (86ºF). And it gets better! Wednesday, 28ºC (82ºF). And Thursday - gosh I can hardly hold my excitement in! - Thursday is gearing up to be JUST 24 DEGREES (75ºF) with a POSSIBLE SHOWER!!! That is Perfect Lizzie Weather (see this post)!

I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited about what will probably amount to just seventeen drops of rain before in my whole life! It will warm up a little over the weekend (back to 32s/33s) but I’m gonna suck up as much of Thursday’s deliciousness as I can and hopefully this will be ‘it’ for the illogical weather and we can finally enjoy Autumn!

I’m so happy…

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails