Saturday, December 29, 2007

So...Who's Already Planning For Christmas 2008?

We are home. We're overtired, over-toyed and over IT, but we're home!

We ended up staying an extra night at the inlaws' home, so all in all I managed to survive six whole days with only a 10 minute email check! Most of this afternoon has been spent unpacking bags and just kicking back, and yes, re-acquainting myself with the 'net - I've gone through three email addresses so far (one more to go), checked a couple of boards, and am now about to sit down with a cup of tea, some chocolate and my Google Reader subs. When I checked ten minutes ago there were 392 unread posts. Good grief!

I'll be checking back in in the next day or so for a more formal Christmas Round-Up post but in the meantime, I hope your Christmas was jolly and filled with all sorts of sweetness. I know mine was - the evidence is clinging fast to my hips. Sigh.

Cheers,
Lizzie

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails