Monday, December 10, 2007

Menu Plan Monday ~ December 10


Gosh, it's been such a long time since I've done Menu Plan Monday. I haven't even remembered to change the menu box thingamy in my sidebar, which is still linking to a MPM post from late October, LOL. I'll get cracking on that. No, seriously!

I haven't been concentrating on menu planning much at all lately because of my insane study schedule in the lead up to the end of the year. Now that that's mostly over, I'm hoping to build up my posting again, including participating in all my listed carnivals. Well, that's the plan anyway.

On to the menu! I'm going grocery shopping later this afternoon (I'm writing this on Sunday) so this week's menu has eight meals.

Sunday ~ Takeaway!
Monday ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise
(garlic bread, salad)
Tuesday ~ Country-Style Chicken & Tarragon Pie
Wednesday ~ Corned Beef in Crockpot
(potatoes, vegetables)
Thursday ~ Homemade Hamburgers
Friday ~ Fridge & Freezer Fare
(leftovers/meal previously frozen)
Saturday ~ Parmesan Crumbed Chicken Fingers w/ Sweet Chilli Mayo (Potato Hash w/ Bacon)
Sunday ~ Roast Beef/Lamb (depending on what's on sale today - plus baked potatoes, vegies, gravy)

Baking This Week ~ Cheese Straws, Choc-Caramel Ravioli (for a dessert some time this week - trying out a recipe), Cupcakes (for Miss Moo's end-of-year class party/birthday), Homemade Mini Pizzas (for Boofah's class party), Wholemeal Cheese & Chive Scones (to try out the recipe), Chocolate Pecan Scrolls (for Hubs to take to work for morning tea for the guys), plus some dry mixes from Make-a-Mix which arrived a couple of weeks ago - the Muffin Mix was a hit :) A lot of baking, but some of it will be done today (9th), some in the middle of the week (class parties) and some on the weekend (dessert/scones) so not so bad.

I'm An Organizing Junkie hosts Menu Plan Monday.

Cheers,
Lizzie

8 comments:

Candi said...

Wow--that is some ambitious baking!!

Your meals sound great!!

Have a wonderful week!

Katz said...

the choc-caramel ravioli sound yummy. you'll have to share how those turn out.

have a great week!

Lizzie said...

I can't imagine they'll fail, LOL - the recipe calls for frozen puff pastry and cut up Snickers bars, and little else! LOL.

Cheers
Lizzie

Windows Wide Open said...

Oh, YUM! You must share the choc ravioli recipe, yes ma'am!

~~Happy Monday :)

Mommychicky said...

Country-Style Chicken & Tarragon Pie sounds fabulous. Have a great week!

Sandra said...

Your menu sounds great! You have some really yummy stuff cooking this week.....*drool*

Mine is up too :)

Natalie said...

Yummy stuff at your house this week!

My Menu Plan is up too! :)

leosatter said...

Maybe you can help me out with something…? I want to order all of my food online from now on because of various reasons, but I don’t know where to go for quality food. I have tried 2 companies so far, Fresh Dining, and and Celebrity Foods, but I wanna get others I can try out. Do you know of any? The main thing I’ve ordered so far is steak. I guess you can say, I’m a steak junkie. LOL!!! From what I have found out (from what I have ordered so far) I think I am able to regulate the quality of beef I buy. I hate going to a store and getting that crappy slab of beef that I have to cut down until there is like nothing left. Hahaha!!!! (its so true though) Anyhow, sorry that I made this comment so long. If you can help me out or point me in a direction where I might find more quality foods online, I would greatly appreciate it. Have a good day or night! (depending on when you read this) LOL!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails