Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Probably Too Late For This Christmas, But...

I have to let you guys in on a little secret I've discovered this week. Before I go on, I need to make mention of the fact that Lizzie's Home does not participate in Pay Per Post and will never do so in the future. And as you can see, the blog is also sidebar-ad free. If someone approached me (and they have in the past) asking for me to mention their product, I'd turn them down flat. It's not what Lizzie's Home is about.

That said, when I stumble across a great product all on my own, I like to share it. Actually, this nifty little item was part of my Cozy Shoebox Swap a couple of weeks ago and came courtesy of JennyV. Many thanks to Jen for putting me on to this great little soy candle I have barely extinguished since Monday of last week :)

Debbie makes all sorts of handmade goodies so I encourage you to check out her site. For my US friends, shipping should be easy. For the Aussie (and other overseas) folk, Debbie and I are in the process of working out the approximate cost of a parcel (she has never shipped internationally before!) The soy candles alone are worth it, trust me. They burn cleanly, the scent of the Sweet Pea variety is fresh but not overpowering like some candles can be and the wax can be washed away with soap and water (you can even re-use the jar!) I also love the fact that they do come in their own little jars - I'm excited that I won't have to mess around with wax squares, tealights and oil burners anymore. Hubs has asked me what I want for Christmas and (as is usually his last-minute custom, LOL) the cash he'll give me will mean I get to stock up on some of Debbie's other products. Hopefully the postage costs will be reasonable, LOL!

Again - no commission, no kickbacks, no free products, nada. Just an honest-to-goodness recommendation for a great product. Check her out (I've even put up a permanent logo in my sidebar - that's how great I think these are).

Cheers,
Lizzie

1 comments:

Jthemilker said...

I'm so glad to see how much you like your candle. I have never found a scent of hers that I haven't liked. I love them all! (and she's not paying me either!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails