Monday, March 26, 2007

When in Doubt, Eat Chocolate

This is what I should be doing:


And this is what I am doing:


I'm trying to figure out if I feel guilty or sublimly happy :P I have, um, lets just say 'many' assignments due at the moment and I need to get my backside into gear but I just can't seem to get motivated. Blogging is probably not all that helpful to me right now but I have to do something while I wait for the chocolate endorphins to kick in :) When I'm sufficiently high on sugar and fat I'm TOTALLY there, pen in hand and painkillers ready - I promise!

In the meantime, what's your poison of choice? Come on, we all have vices! Spill yours and wallow in the guilty pleasure of self-indulgence with me....we deserve it :P

Cheers,
Lizzie

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails