Saturday, March 24, 2007

Cup of Tea, Anyone?

(print courtesy of www.janetkruskamp.com)

In an effort to pinpoint where my readers are, I'd love it if people posting comments could include the city or country where they are from, or if they've come here via one of the boards I post on regularly. I've managed to deduce who everyone is thus far, but quite often readers' Google address or username is different to those on my familiar boards and it would be lovely to know where all my friends are in the world :) While you're here, pull up one of these wicker chairs and have a cup of tea with me. And a piece of whatever is on the bottom tier of that cake thingamajig in the picture above :P

Cheers,
Lizzie

2 comments:

Kin said...

Well Lizzie, I hsven't left a message yet, but hopefully you'll figure out who I am and where I'm from.

For those who don't I'm in the Whitsundays in Queensland, and know Lizzie from several boards

Lizzie said...

Thanks Corinne :)

I'm getting a couple of readers from link backs to other blogs in the US and Canada...only know them by their screen names so its handy to know where they are to help keep everyone straight in my head, LOL.

Cheers,
Lizzie

Related Posts with Thumbnails