Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Way it Was

Here's a cute picture of Miss Moo to tide you over until I can get around to a 'real' post. This was taken when she was just 2 years old (she's now 5) with my mobile phone camera in the playground at McDonald's :) She never did lose that "I have a secret" look - about five seconds later she dumped a chocolate shake on my lap. Thanks sweetie!

I'm in the process of combining a previous attempt at blogging with my brand spanking new incarnation here. So I thought I'd bring over the whole four or five posts and repost them here, then delete the old blog. Decluttering cyberspace, if you will. Some will recognise the repeated posts from the old blog - apologies! It won't last long. Keep a lookout.

Cheers,
Lizzie

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails