Monday, June 18, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - June 18



Hope we're all having a super start to the week! Me, I'm smiling because I am one assignment closer to the light at the end of the tunnel, LOL. But onwards to the menu!

As I posted earlier in the week, I'm back to my "If It's Monday, It's Spaghetti" menu plan. I'm working on autopilot until at least mid-July.

Monday ~ Lasagna (freezer meal plus wedges, salad)
Tuesday ~ Chicken Parmigiana (potato bake, vegies)
Wednesday ~ Fish & Chips (salad)
Thursday ~ Soft Tacos
Friday ~ Mustard, Lemon & Rosemary Chicken
(stuffed potato shells, vegies)
Saturday ~ Chicken Stirfry (hokkein noodles)
Sunday ~ Eggs / Omelette (toast, salad)

There'll be grocery shopping on tomorrow's list of to-dos. And then study. Lots and lots and lots of study :P

Cheers,
Lizzie

4 comments:

A Juggling Mum said...

Great menu and good luck with your studying :)

Have a good week :)

Rachel xxx
http://jugglingmum.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Happy Monday!
Your menu looks delicious!
♥♥♥♥
annie
My Life as Annie!

And Miles To Go... said...

I love breakfast for dinner--great plan!

Christi said...

Sounds great - hope you have a wonderful week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails