Friday, April 20, 2007

Island Holiday


Tomorrow marks one month of Lizzie's Home :)

More than the five people I was expecting to swing on by my blog have turned up, which makes me think maybe I'll keep on going, LOL.

I'll also be MIA for a few days starting from tomorrow. We're off to Kangaroo Island (off the coast of South Australia) for a family holiday. The morning that we leave on family trips are always insanely hectic so I thought I'd pop in tonight.

Oh, before I forget...some happenings in bloggityville this week:

Special congratulations go to Rachel over at A Juggling Mum - she welcomed baby Sophie into the family in the wee hours of Wednesday morning. And hats off to her too - she still managed to get in her Freezer Food Friday post a mere two days later!

Mothering Heights is holding a Mother's Day Essay Contest with the theme of "Are you the mother you thought you'd be?". For my Aussie friends, I emailed the blog owner today and the contest is open to residents outside of the United States. Mosey on over and check out the fine print.

See you all on the 26th!

Cheers,
Lizzie

2 comments:

Scattered Mom said...

Hey Lizzie, congrats on your 1 month bloggy anniversary!

I hope that you have a wonderful vacation, I'd love to hear about kangaroo island!

Elle said...

Hey congrats!!!

Of course you need to blog - otherwise why do I have you on my Peeks section? LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails