Saturday, April 7, 2007

Award Time!


I've been meaning to do this for a while :) The inaugural Certified Genius Award goes to Rachel over at A Juggling Mum for all the help she has given me lately as I struggled to understand HTML and other really simple bloggy stuff that most seasoned bloggers know backwards and blindfolded, LOL. In particular, I finally figured out how to do strikethrough! Now most of you are probably thinking "Oh my goodness, that's EASY" (and yes, it is! LOL), but apparently Blogger won't allow you to do strikethrough on a simple list element - you have to add a HTML/Javascript page element and then use some simple page break HTML to stop the list from 'wrapping'...

I know, I'm obsessive!

Anyhow, many thanks Rachel!

P.S. Does anyone know of a site where you can create customisable blog awards? My effort above is spectacularly plain, LOL.

Cheers,
Lizzie

3 comments:

A Juggling Mum said...

Ohhhh that is so sweet Lizzie :) Thank you, I'm happy to help you!

Lizzie said...

No problem...had to do something to recognise all the answers you gave to all the oh-so-simple questions I had, LOL.

P.S. Aren't you about ready to pop?

Cheers,
Lizzie

A Juggling Mum said...

Hehehehe Lizzie, yes I am just about ready to pop :) Actually I've still got 13 days to go until my due date, but I feel ready to pop any minute now... hehehehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails