Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lizzie's Link Love ~ November 22

I’m procrastinating about cleaning my kitchen. And because I love my readers so much, here are some distractions so you can procrastinate too!

Summer Sit-Upons: Placemats For Your Rear - Plum Pudding (this is one of those occasions where you think to yourself “Now why didn’t I think of that?”)

Dishtowel Aprons - Skip To My Lou (aren’t these just the cutest things you’ve ever seen?)

Mint Printables - free printable lists, recipe cards, greeting cards, stationery and tags.

Hanging Bed Organizer - Sew Mama Sew (if you could see the various toys and books clipped to my kids’ beds, or stashed under their pillows (ouch!), you’ll understand why I’m so excited to see this tutorial, LOL)

Domestically Challenged - Harriet Archer: Girl Reporter (hands up - who’s felt like this before?)

The Princess And The Pea - June Cleaver After A Six-Pack (this made me laugh so hard I snorted Coke - the cola beverage folks! - clear across the kitchen table!)

Rinse And Repeat - This Is My Life (I have an obsession with other people’s laundry methods. All those nearly-empty laundry baskets are making me swoon)

Charting Our Chores - Daring Young Mom (I am so going to do this…)

Sigh. The kitchen awaits. Where’s my iPod?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails