Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lizzie's Link Love ~ The Belated Edition

Oooh, I haven’t done one of these in AGES. Some of these links have been gathering dust in my Favourites folder for months and months, so you may have seen them before. Well worth a second look though.

How I Feed My Family Of Eight On $300 a Month - A Life At Home (scroll down the bottom of the page and work your way upwards to read the posts in order)

My Kitchen Method: Menu Planning & Once a Month Grocery Shopping - A Simple Walk

Young Me, Now Me - Color Wars 2008 (for some nerdy reason, I find this site fascinating :)

No Limbs, No Limits - 60 Minutes Australia (I’ve watched this over and over, and I still get a lump in my throat - totally inspirational. There’s a short ad first, and you can also ‘max screen’ by clicking on the small button in the bottom right hand corner of the player)

The Art of Stockpiling - MotherLoad (which shopper are you?)

Muffin Tin Mealtime - Make and Takes (I love this - where ‘grazing’ turns into ‘mealtime’)

Days With My Father - Philip Toledano (This is truly phenomenal - Talented Hubby put me on to it a couple of months ago - what an amazing tribute!)

Saving Mum Australia - save money, save time (loads of great tips)

TypeRacer - for when you’re bored and want to prove to your husband you can type faster than he can…not that I’d know anything about that…

Wedding Photos We’ll All Remember - Divine Caroline (I’m sure this has done the rounds…but too amusing not to post :P

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails