Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Things Of The Price Book Variety

I never meant to go on a blog break, honest! I’ve just been a little preoccupied with a teensy little side project of mine. It’s nothing really. More about that later.

Tonight, I’m all about the Price Book. I have a post a-brewing my head but before I get onto that, feel free to answer these couple of questions in the comments.

Do you keep a price book? If so, what kind, how did you set it up, what prices do you track, etc etc (I have a tendency to overthink things like this, which is probably why I’ve failed at every other attempt at making my own Price Book…)

I got right into the idea a couple of years ago but my OCD tendencies saw me trying to track EVERY item on my Master Grocery List, which at the time numbered at least 150. Yeah - not so smart. Some articles I’ve read tonight mention amounts more like 30 or 50 of your most commonly bought items. Very do-able. One mustn’t bite off more loss leaders than one can chew, after all.

Discuss.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails