Monday, July 2, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - July 2


Happy Menu Plan Monday everyone!

I feel like I'm doing this late - it's Monday evening here :P

Tuesday ~ Chicken Kiev (chips, vegies)
Wednesday ~ Soup & Sandwiches (Tomato & Vegetable/Toasted Ham & Cheese)
Thursday ~ Tacos (Boofah's choice for his birthday dinner!)
Friday ~ Chunky Shepherd's Pie
(vegies)
Saturday ~ Chicken Parmigiana
(Vegetable Bake, microwaved baby potatoes)
Sunday ~ Roast Beef/Lamb
(roast potatoes, vegies, gravy)
Monday ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise (garlic bread)


Bonus Recipe To Try This Week ~ Apple Pie (scratch)

I almost didn't put in a MPM post because with the weird week we've got coming up I didn't expect to be planning meals at all - simply eating on the fly, LOL. It does feel better to know I have a plan though!

Cheers,
Lizzie

6 comments:

Annie said...

Your menu looks delicious!
♥♥♥♥
annie
My Life as Annie!

MJ said...

A plan is most helpful on a busy week. Thanks for sharing.


MJ

Betsy said...

Great recipes. Have a nice holiday!

Jennifer said...

Yum - everything sounds wonderful!

Have a fantabulous week!

And Miles To Go... said...

I LOVE chicken parmesan!! What a great week you have planned. Have a great week!

Slava Bogu said...

I'll have to try the Chicken Kiev recipe. One of the things my husband loved best about our trip to Ukraine was the Chicken Kiev!

Related Posts with Thumbnails