Thursday, May 3, 2007

Apron Strings


Does anyone know where I can find a free, online pattern for an apron in a similar style to the above? I mean, I could fudge my way through using my own made-up instructions but I work best to a plan, LOL. It'd pretty much just be a skirt really. I thought about using snap fasteners instead of the long ties at the back. Strangely, my concern was that the ties would get tangled in the wash! And maybe I'll throw in a bit of modification in the form of an added bib - not sure yet. Bottom line, I need help! If you know of any free pattern sites (I've already trawled the net and keep coming up with the same ol' patterns over and over in 'butcher' style - not what I'm after) or have suggestions or tips, throw me a line :)

(photo courtesy of My Vintage Kitchen)

Cheers,
Lizzie

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails