Monday, July 6, 2009

The Mama Bear Files ~ Index

I hope these pieces on autism and special needs parenting give encouragement to anyone who needs it :) I'll be updating as the urge strikes - feel free to leave comments on this post or on any of the individual posts listed :)

Nineteen Year Old Lizzie? Your Life Is About To Get Real Hard, Real Soon

Miracles In The Flaws

Raindrops & Respite

A Cliff - And We Just Jumped Without A Parachute

Toilet Training The 'Special' Kid

More to come soon...

2 comments:

mrs. fuzz said...

Have you read Jenny McCarthy's book? I'm just curious if you have and would love a review on it from a parent with an autistic child. I'm guessing that's your boy pictured below? So HANDSOME!

Lizzie (admin) said...

Mrs Fuzz - I had a whole response ready to go, LOL, but to clarify a few things did a little on-the-spot research on Ms McCarthy (you'll see why soon). This has developed into a much longer thing and so I'll defer everything to a separate blog post.

And yes, that's my boy :) He was about 7 or so when it was taken (he's now 10) but yes, we think he's quite cute, LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails