Sunday, March 29, 2009

Will The Mystery Blog Host Please Stand Up?

After the blog dramas early in March, I'm presented with a new mystery.

Who on earth is hosting my old blog?

When I was locked out of lizzieshome.com two days before the end of my (paid) hosting plan toward the end of February, I was beside myself. I bombarded my old blog host with emails until they mercifully restored my access and I was able to skim everything and repost it here. I assumed I would have my rightful two days and thereafter access would be cut again - after all, I was no longer paying them any money to host.

Now here it is, nearly a month later, and I still - strangely - have access to lizzieshome.com.

I can't work it out. Are they giving me free hosting? Deciding to go overboard in granting me access again? None of my emails were ever answered when I sent them early this month so it was only by chance I realised I was back online again. I'd feel stupid emailing them again asking them why they're giving me something extra this time instead of taking things away.

Still, I'd love to know what's going on!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails