Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lizzie's Weekend Link Love


Another exhausting week, another much-needed weekend. Enjoy this selection of webby-awesomeness!

Laundry Organization (Linhart Live) - I am LOVING Jeana's final solution, especially because I have a small laundry room with very little leftover floor space for baskets. I might just be able to squeeze in a set up like this one though!

Kids Chores and Allowances (Moneywise Moms) - Jenny's guest post on Gina's blog is exactly what I was looking for! I love this - look how neat and tidy (and flexible) it is!

Ribbon Organization and Storage (Lu Bird Baby) - What a fantastic idea. I buy a lot of ribbon by the metre (instead of full spools) and I've been looking for a great way to organise them - this fits the bill nicely.

Changing Mat and Diaper/Wipes Holder (Lu Bird Baby) - Kristin's quick and easy throw-in-your-purse solution looks wonderful :)

Living Simply Saturday: Escaping The Technology Trap (Keeper of the Home) - Stephanie shares a thought-provoking view on modern conveniences. I agree with most of what she says, except I have to admit to a deep love for Twitter and my laptop, LOL.

Bookcases To Bay Window Seat (Ikea Hacker) - Doesn't this look awesome!

Utility Apron (A Thousand Words) - This is twenty different kinds of cute! Moo has many outgrown embroidered jeans languishing in my closet at the moment, and she'd die for this apron in her size :)

All American Tutu (Joy's Hope) - Or All Australian, since we're red, white and blue too! A great way to recycle jeans parts after you've cut the legs up for a quilt.

Happy reading all! See you Monday.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails