Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bikes, DIY, God Signs & Japanese Chimps


Happy weekend guys! Did you miss me? Let's kick things off right away:

DIY Meal Planner Frame (Perfect Sentiment) - I'm rather taken by this whole idea. Must. Implement. Soon.

Rain Gutter Book Shelves Tutorial (Raising Olives) - This is so cool! I'd do this if I thought Talented Hubby would let me...

Dry Erase Calendar (Nannygoat) - Sort of similar to the first link, but I love how the idea can be adapted to just about anything, turning what would normally be an ordinary thing into something quite special.

Asking God For A Sign (Conversion Diary) - I have so been there :)

Story Dice (Scribbit) - What a sweet gift to give to a young one! (I especially love the variation for the non-artistic, LOL)

The Bike Raffle (The Meanest Mom) - Laughed till I cried. Mostly because this is pretty much my family.

And finally this...it's in Japanese but it had Talented Hubby and I in hysterics!


See you on Monday!

1 comments:

Scribbit said...

Well thank you so much for including me! I'm glad you like the idea--me, I think I would have done the sticker version if I had heard of that way first :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails